Since ever we are listening that black is the color for winters and white is for summers and these colors should not be wearing interchangeably. For some people white is the king of all colors, but they are a bit reluctant in wearing it mainly because it’s a summer color. However, this fact does not remain valid anymore as white has become the hottest and more elegant color of all seasons and one can boldly wear it anytime, day or any month of the year. There are certain tips and techniques you need to keep in mind while wearing white for fall and winter. These tips will help to get best of your looks in most elegant and attractive color of the seasons.
- At first place, it is noteworthy that during fall and winter you should add only one piece of white clothing in your outfit.
- Likewise, if you are wearing white shirt then you should blend it either with ice blue jeans or brighter shade sweat pants.
- On the other hand, if you want to go all white such as a white shirt with white jeans, pant or skirt then you have to accessories your look well with big embellishing earrings and necklace.
- Also, with a complete white outfit knot the belt and get a contrasting bag with it. Do not wear it with lighter shades like baby pink, fawn or cream. You will only get dull looks with the combination of two light tone colors, go for darker hues with white.
- Furthermore, it is advisable that you do not go for plain white until you have a really cool color to team up with. Rather opt for textured white top like jacket, windbreakers or sweatshirts.
All in all do not put your white clothes at a side during winter. But make most of your white dresses with complimenting accessories like jewelry, belts, bags and shoes. It is high time to show off your personalized style statement to those who fear wearing white during fall/winter.