Getting dressed for office or an upscale event is often confusing for men as they are not always sure about the best tie and shirt combination. A little help from us can help you appear always classy while wearing dress shirt with tie alone or with the suit. We know that a red tie with black or white shirt looks always alluring, but this is not the only sizzling option you have, when an elegant collection of shirts and ties wait for you to blend and lead in the crowd with style. Just keep in the mind some useful tips discussed here to assist you deciding best combination of tie and shirt with suit.
1) The most wearable combination is black suit with white shirt that now needs to team up with a unique style tie to get an exclusively professional look. We suggest you to go with cobalt blue, dried rose brown, or deep lichen green color. These colors will give you an entire new look even if you are wearing these with old black suit.
2) When you know that lighter shades of blue and green have already replaced white shirts for office wear, then you should also note down some best tie combinations with light shade of blues and greens.
3) You can pair blue or green shirt with slate or silver grey tie. If you don’t have time to shop then you can also go with simple white or black. Additionally, you will appear elegant if you get a patterned tie with blended combination of white, black and grey.
4) Shirt in lighter shade of pink is another sophisticated yet stylish choice that goes extremely chic with black or brown ties.
5) Furthermore, a simple trick can always help you dress well while intending a professional look. This simple rule is all about combination of dark and light shade of same color.
6) Likewise, if you choose chocolate brown shirt then rose brown or soft pink tie will a make perfect combination. If you select a patterned tie preferably a one with paisley print then it will further enhance the look of your shirt.
7) You might need very good sense of mixing and matching two graduate checks for a covetable look, as a blend of check can appear messy if you do not choose right color or pattern combination.
8) It is suggested that pick shirt with smaller checks while your tie checks should be larger because if checks of shirt and tie will be of same size, then it will look very untidy.
9) Same rule is applied when you select striped shirt and tie, for a cleaner look choose shirt with thin and fine vertical strips, while tie should be boldly striped.
Above-mentioned are some functional tips that will help you look professional, sophisticated yet fashionable whenever you plan to wear dress shirt with the classiest combination of tie, with or without suit. Be sure you pick perfect size to compliment your clothing according to your body shape.