It’s a lot more important to spend on a quality wardrobe that you will be wearing on a daily basis rather than spending money on fancy dresses that can only be adorned on special occasions. If you have these essential pieces of apparel in your wardrobe, you will for all time look amazing, no subject what your budget!
1) The black dress is the basic requirement for all wardrobes since it is a very slimming color. Make sure that you purchase the one that flattens your body and makes you look slender and chic. This way, you can use it during office working hours under a blazer style or cardigan. After work, you can ditch the jacket or sweater and go outside! You should feel secure in this dress and it should be comfy.
2) Second essential element of clothing is a Blazer, it is essential for every young proficient woman or men because it matches and compliments the whole attire. If its not fitting the way that it is suppose to then It is worth it to pay a little additional to get it tailored.
3) A bright Scarf can give variation to any outfit! One thing that is great about scarves is that they come in all colors and patterns, and best fabrics! Keep your neck warm with a soft, bright pink pashmina. Add some way to your dress with a leopard print silk scarf, or bring out your eyes in a scarf that matches their color!
4) A perfect Tote bags can take even the simplest outfit to new heights! If functionality is imperative to you, then a tote bag is the answer. Make sure you select a bag carefully, one that is lined in stuff that can easily be wiped clean. It’s a sensible investment and perfect for work or shopping!
5) A White button down shirt is similar to a blank canvas. It can be paired with suitable colors. This shirt can be inserted in or left loose. It looks great worn under a blazer or over a tank top, and looks great when paired with a skirt or pants.
With these important pieces of clothing in your wardrobe, you are sure to always step out of your home in style. As with any of your wardrobe pieces, make sure you read and adhere to the fabric and care label.