Winter season is almost here and it’s especially very difficult for men to maintain a sleek look during the winter season when t-shirts are converted into bulky sweaters and heavy coats. With a little creativity, men can also look stylishly as women do. Here are mentioned 8 tips for men to choose winter clothing that flatter their personality and help them to look well-groomed and dapper throughout the winter season.
- Pick out a finely knitted lightweight sweater as opposed to traditional heavyweight bulky sweaters that your grandmother used to knit. The closer and slim fit will give you a sleek silhouette while keeping you cozy.
- Stick to the dark color combinations such as black, chocolate, navy blue and dark brown. These are the perfect colors for the winter months and have a slimming effect.
- Choose a sophisticated men’s vest to keep you warm while looking stunning. It would be a wonderful idea to wear less bulky vest than a bulky heavy sweater. It will keep you toasty and make you stand out in the crowd.
- For maximum coziness you can wrap a knitted scarf around your neck and keep away the winter breeze while staying trendy and warm. A warm scarf can preclude the need of wearing a heavy bulky coat.
- Choose narrow wale corduroy pants to achieve a fashionable look rather than traditional thick wale pants.
- Wear thermal underwear to stay toasty as insulating your body underneath clothing will prevent you having on bulky heavy outerwear. You can go for silk undergarments rather than thermal johns, to stop feeling like you are heading to the ski slopes.
- Don’t pick bulky winter clothing as this will not usually flatter your shape. Always choose functional and trendy winter outerwear that perfectly goes with your personality and silhouette.
- Buy a stylish beanie that will not only keep your head warm but it will also help you remain toasty all over. Furthermore, you will look so stylish and chic while keeping out the cold. Look for beanies that cover your head and ear to prevent heat loss.
Keeping the above cited tips in mind will surely help you choose flattering winter clothing that will make you stand out in the crowd and keep you warm during cold winter months. So, which style you are going to opt for this season? Share your comments with us.